Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary

A universal discussion platform about Islam and aspects of our lives

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Augustus Caesar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Octavian
Octavian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Hello from Augustus Caesar! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Augustus Caesar!   Hello from Augustus Caesar! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:00 am

Hello to everyone here at The Sanctuary and a big thanks to Kal El. This is great! Another bunch of people to call friends, my probation officer will be pleased that I'm interacting...(that was meant in jest by the way!)

I was currently called Nihilist on Ummah.com (not in provocation) but on here I will be known as Octavian. Otherwise known as Augustus - the first 'Imperator of Rome'. Please excuse this as unlike the Romans, I come in peace, and not to conquer and enslave you. Moreover, I have nothing advanced in terms of art, technology, politics and so on, to offer. I'm just a bit high on the second season of 'Rome' (HBO)... (*shrug*)

But anyway, once again, kind regards to my fellow members and I look forward to some interesting discussions with you all.

Long live the Republic!!
Back to top Go down
Kal-El
Admin
Kal-El

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Augustus Caesar!   Hello from Augustus Caesar! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 am

Where does your inspiration of Rome and Romans come from? And don't be a smart-alec and say "Rome" lool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctuary.forumotion.org
Tax-man
Forum Member
Tax-man

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Augustus Caesar!   Hello from Augustus Caesar! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:39 pm

Watch out for Mark Anthony Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Augustus Caesar!   Hello from Augustus Caesar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Augustus Caesar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary :: Main :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: